I'm able to submit a form more than once - Please Help!!

vidya

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
I'm using JSP,Java and Javascript to code my web page. I am having a
form in the page. On clicking the submit button, the values are getting
inserted into the database. But the problem is, i can click the button
more than once. if i click it 5 times, the same data is getting
inserted 5 times into the data base. Can anybody tell me a solution for
this problem??

Regards,
Vidya

VK

vidya said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
I'm using JSP,Java and Javascript to code my web page. I am having a
form in the page. On clicking the submit button, the values are getting
inserted into the database. But the problem is, i can click the button
more than once. if i click it 5 times, the same data is getting
inserted 5 times into the data base. Can anybody tell me a solution for
this problem??

Regards,
Vidya

Not a JavaScript question.

You may insert hidden input fields with SID (Session ID) and track them
back on the server.