    in case anyone remembers me.

    Have a nice day.

    Marc
    Marc Bradshaw, Jul 1, 2005

  2. Marc Bradshaw wrote:
    > Hi Guys,

    G'day.

    > I've been away from alt.html for some time, about a year and a
    > half, but I've finally got around to configuring news within
    > thunderbird. :)

    Hmm, I had Thunderbird configured in about ten minutes. :)

    > Good to see some of the regulars are still here, and I presume
    > brucie and jerry are still about?

    brucie is on a long long sabbatical, but did make one post in awwww
    yesterday in the Bill Logan thread. First we'd seen him in many months.

    There's a couple of Jerrys.

    > Anyway, just thought I'd hang up my coat and let people know I'm
    > back... in case anyone remembers me.

    Welcome back.

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 1, 2005

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Hmm, I had Thunderbird configured in about ten minutes. :)

    Yeah, but I'm a lazy bum. Took me 3 minutes, when I could be arsed.

    > brucie is on a long long sabbatical, but did make one post in awwww
    > yesterday in the Bill Logan thread. First we'd seen him in many months.

    Glad to hear he's still about.

    > There's a couple of Jerrys.

    Jerry Mueliver (or however it's spelt) of allmyfaqs.com - he and I used
    to slag each other off in a way only alt.html would allow without hurt
    feelings. :p

    > Welcome back.

    Thank you kind sir.

    Marc
    Marc Bradshaw, Jul 1, 2005
  4. Marc Bradshaw wrote:

    > I've been away from alt.html for some time, about a year and a half, but
    > I've finally got around to configuring news within thunderbird. :)

    Damn -- Thunderbird must be pretty complex. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 2, 2005