I'm back!

Marc Bradshaw

Hi Guys,

I've been away from alt.html for some time, about a year and a half, but
I've finally got around to configuring news within thunderbird. :)

Good to see some of the regulars are still here, and I presume brucie
and jerry are still about?

Anyway, just thought I'd hang up my coat and let people know I'm back...
in case anyone remembers me.

Have a nice day.

Marc

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Marc said:
Hi Guys,
G'day.

I've been away from alt.html for some time, about a year and a
half, but I've finally got around to configuring news within
thunderbird. :)

Hmm, I had Thunderbird configured in about ten minutes. :)
Good to see some of the regulars are still here, and I presume
brucie and jerry are still about?

brucie is on a long long sabbatical, but did make one post in awwww
yesterday in the Bill Logan thread. First we'd seen him in many months.

There's a couple of Jerrys.
Anyway, just thought I'd hang up my coat and let people know I'm
back... in case anyone remembers me.

Welcome back.

Marc Bradshaw

Beauregard said:
Hmm, I had Thunderbird configured in about ten minutes. :)

Yeah, but I'm a lazy bum. Took me 3 minutes, when I could be arsed.
brucie is on a long long sabbatical, but did make one post in awwww
yesterday in the Bill Logan thread. First we'd seen him in many months.

Glad to hear he's still about.
There's a couple of Jerrys.

Jerry Mueliver (or however it's spelt) of allmyfaqs.com - he and I used
to slag each other off in a way only alt.html would allow without hurt
feelings. :p
Welcome back.

Thank you kind sir.

Marc

Blinky the Shark

Marc said:
I've been away from alt.html for some time, about a year and a half, but
I've finally got around to configuring news within thunderbird. :)

Damn -- Thunderbird must be pretty complex. :)