    My papers i will share the next week here.

    Thanks to all
    , Nov 20, 2006

  2. Jack Klein Guest

    On 20 Nov 2006 09:54:09 -0800, wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > I need a database for build inverted index.

    That's nice.

    > which one is the better? Berkeley DB, QDBM, GDBM??

    Since none of these is defined by the C language, we don't know here.

    > I need to build inverted index that will be ordened by ranking.

    Isn't that what you said in your first sentence?

    > My papers i will share the next week here.
    >
    > Thanks to all

    I suggest that you ask in a group like news:comp.programming, or in a
    database group. Or start using Google and do your own research.

    None of this has anything to do with C, and the fact that you may be
    writing some of your program in C does not make it a language issue.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Nov 21, 2006