IM died - here's the msg it choked on

Richard Muller

I had a nice time at your house last night. Thx. I lost two game of air
hockey to Robert. He had this assessment. approximately: he thinks
generally that he can beat me at physical things but doesn't have a prayer
at intellectual things. I agreed with the former ... the latter: he'll
catch up as I continue to decline.

--

Regards,
Richard

I can resist everything except temptation
Lord Darlington in "Lady Windermere's Fan" by Oscar Wilde