    LL
    http://ca.geocities.com//PoolRedo.html
    , Mar 31, 2006

    I don't see any names. I'm looking with Firefox. Have you changed the
    file?

    Peter
    , Mar 31, 2006

    On my machine, I get the names in firefox. Interestying that you don't.
    that's the problem I'm having in other browsers. I must be losing
    variables somewhere along the way. if you'd like I can e-mail U the
    file. it will work if you open it in a browser.
    thanks
    LL
    , Mar 31, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > I have a javascipt page that I can e-mail and it will work fine when
    > opened in a browser, but when I post it on the internet, it only works
    > in Firefox. It will work in Explorer if e-mailed. I'm stumped. Click on
    > a name. If someone could help me before I lose what little hair I have
    > left, I would greatly appreciate it.
    > LL
    > http://ca.geocities.com//PoolRedo.html

    The problem is obvious when you consult the JS error console for the
    online version.

    --
    S.C.
    Stephen Chalmers, Mar 31, 2006

    wrote:
    > On my machine, I get the names in firefox.

    Now it looks like all the names are showing in Firefox and Safari on OS
    , Apr 1, 2006