I'm going crazy

larrylyons

I have a javascipt page that I can e-mail and it will work fine when
opened in a browser, but when I post it on the internet, it only works
in Firefox. It will work in Explorer if e-mailed. I'm stumped. Click on
a name. If someone could help me before I lose what little hair I have
left, I would greatly appreciate it.
LL
http://ca.geocities.com/[email protected]/PoolRedo.html

petermichaux

I don't see any names. I'm looking with Firefox. Have you changed the
file?

Peter

larrylyons

On my machine, I get the names in firefox. Interestying that you don't.
that's the problem I'm having in other browsers. I must be losing
variables somewhere along the way. if you'd like I can e-mail U the
file. it will work if you open it in a browser.
thanks
LL

Stephen Chalmers

I have a javascipt page that I can e-mail and it will work fine when
opened in a browser, but when I post it on the internet, it only works
in Firefox. It will work in Explorer if e-mailed. I'm stumped. Click on
a name. If someone could help me before I lose what little hair I have
left, I would greatly appreciate it.
LL
http://ca.geocities.com/[email protected]/PoolRedo.html

The problem is obvious when you consult the JS error console for the
online version.