    Note : Component display names should be fetched from the
    property file.

    can any one help ne in this?
    kavin, Nov 22, 2006

  2. kavin

    Oliver Wong Guest

    "kavin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi all,
    >
    > the interviewers asked me a question as given below,
    >
    > 1) Place all the components and use internationalization for all the
    > components.
    > Note : Component display names should be fetched from the
    > property file.
    >
    > can any one help ne in this?

    Did your interviewer state that you're allowed consulting other people
    for this test?

    - Oliver
    Oliver Wong, Nov 22, 2006

  3. kavin

    kavin Guest

    > Did your interviewer state that you're allowed consulting other people
    > for this test?

    they asked me 14 programs to do. but i dont know. so i got failed in
    the interview. now im asking these questions here, to get some
    knowledge.

    is it wrong?
    kavin, Nov 22, 2006
  4. kavin

    Oliver Wong Guest

    "kavin" <> wrote in message

    >> Did your interviewer state that you're allowed consulting other
    >> people
    >> for this test?

    > they asked me 14 programs to do. but i dont know. so i got failed in
    > the interview. now im asking these questions here, to get some
    > knowledge.
    >
    > is it wrong?

    I suppose that's fine.

    To learn about internationalization, read
    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/i18n/

    - Oliver
    Oliver Wong, Nov 22, 2006
  5. kavin wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > the interviewers asked me a question as given below,
    >
    > 1) Place all the components and use internationalization for all the
    > components.
    > Note : Component display names should be fetched from the
    > property file.
    >
    > can any one help ne in this?

    Links to several articles that will help are here:
    http://www.joconner.com/java-internationalization/

    Regards,
    John O'Conner
    John O'Conner, Nov 24, 2006