    Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is fine.
    Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
    recommend any reseller schemes?
    Rob, Jun 17, 2004

  2. "Rob" <> wrote in message
    news:casvlk$rrh$...
    > Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:
    >
    > unlimited domains
    > 50-100 gigs of bandwidth
    >
    > Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is fine.
    > Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
    > recommend any reseller schemes?

    I can make a custom package for you for that for $60 a month. Includes
    Cpanel, WHM and Fantastico for "do it yourself" account creations, etc.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997
    Managed, Dedicated & Colo Servers
    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Jun 17, 2004

  3. Rob

    Richard Guest

    "Rob" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:
    >
    > unlimited domains
    > 50-100 gigs of bandwidth
    >
    > Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is fine.
    > Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
    > recommend any reseller schemes?

    http://hostforweb.com/reseller.html

    Adult content allowed.
    Richard, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Rob

    informant Guest

    > "Rob" <> wrote in message
    > > Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:
    > >
    > > unlimited domains
    > > 50-100 gigs of bandwidth
    > >
    > > Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is

    fine.
    > > Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
    > > recommend any reseller schemes?
    > >

    > http://hostforweb.com/reseller.html
    >
    > Adult content allowed.

    The most important aspect for Bullis. Of course, it's naked kids' photos for
    adults that Bullis is talking about.

    --
    http://www.richardbullis.com/boards/
    richard Site Admin Posted:

    "I have no qualms wtih merely looking at naked children. Same as you
    drooling over that playboy centerfold"

    --
    Richard the St00pid Bullis stated in Message-ID:
    <> You claim I am a pedophile simply for the

    "Richard" <> wrote: "I may have fantasies involving rape
    of a child, but you're no mindreader and as long as the thoughts remain a
    fantasy, there is no possible way to convict".
    informant, Jun 18, 2004
  5. informant schrieb:
    (the usual crap)

    Go away. Your obsession with Bullis is unhealthy.

    Matthias
    Matthias Gutfeldt, Jun 18, 2004
  6. Rob

    Wÿrm Guest

    <snip>
    > Go away. Your obsession with Bullis is unhealthy.

    Maybe bullis haven't looked informants pictures so he's so upset he try to
    stalk bullis all the way just to get him peek on his pics too? ;)
    Wÿrm, Jun 18, 2004
  7. Rob

    Richard Guest

    "informant" <> wrote in message

    > "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Rob" <> wrote in message
    > > > Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:
    > > >
    > > > unlimited domains
    > > > 50-100 gigs of bandwidth
    > > >
    > > > Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is

    > fine.
    > > > Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
    > > > recommend any reseller schemes?
    > > >

    > > http://hostforweb.com/reseller.html
    > >
    > > Adult content allowed.

    > The most important aspect for Bullis. Of course, it's naked kids' photos

    for
    > adults that Bullis is talking about.

    And it drives you mad because you can't get the host to remove them.
    Oh I'm sorry, you already are MAD!
    As in psychotic.
    Richard, Jun 18, 2004
  8. Rob

    informant Guest

    > "informant" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Rob" <> wrote in message

    > > fine.

    or

    > > > http://hostforweb.com/reseller.html
    > > >
    > > > Adult content allowed.

    > > The most important aspect for Bullis. Of course, it's naked kids' photos

    > for
    > > adults that Bullis is talking about.

    > And it drives you mad because you can't get the host to remove them.

    Haven't tried. I prefer the evidence of your fuckery to be out in the open
    for everyone to see.

    > Oh I'm sorry, you already are MAD!
    > As in psychotic.

    Strike a nerve again?

    informant, Jun 19, 2004
  9. Rob

    informant Guest

    "Wÿrm" <> wrote in message
    > <snip>
    > > Go away. Your obsession with Bullis is unhealthy.

    > Maybe bullis haven't looked informants pictures so he's so upset he try to
    > stalk bullis all the way just to get him peek on his pics too? ;)

    Good one, Worm. Do you or Gutfeldt have any HTML to discuss?

    --
    "1-of-X [BULLIS] just posted nonsense all the time,never had one thing to
    add worth squat and the main problem with him was he posted stuff that was
    informant, Jun 19, 2004
  10. Rob

    Mike Guest

    "Rob" <> wrote in message news:<casvlk$rrh$>...
    > Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:
    >
    > unlimited domains
    > 50-100 gigs of bandwidth
    >
    > Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is fine.
    > Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
    > recommend any reseller schemes?

    Since shared hosting is acceptable, we can set you up for $30 USD per
    month with WHM, Cpanel and Fantastico

    Mike
    Mike, Jun 19, 2004