Im looking for a hosting reseller account

Rob

Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:

unlimited domains
50-100 gigs of bandwidth

Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is fine.
Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
recommend any reseller schemes?

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc.

Rob said:
Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:

unlimited domains
50-100 gigs of bandwidth

Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is fine.
Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
recommend any reseller schemes?

I can make a custom package for you for that for $60 a month. Includes
Cpanel, WHM and Fantastico for "do it yourself" account creations, etc.

--Tina

Richard

Rob said:
Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:

unlimited domains
50-100 gigs of bandwidth

Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is fine.
Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
recommend any reseller schemes?

http://hostforweb.com/reseller.html

Adult content allowed.

informant

Richard said:

The most important aspect for Bullis. Of course, it's naked kids' photos for
adults that Bullis is talking about.

--
http://www.richardbullis.com/boards/
richard Site Admin Posted:

"I have no qualms wtih merely looking at naked children. Same as you
drooling over that playboy centerfold"

--
Richard the St00pid Bullis stated in Message-ID:
<[email protected]> You claim I am a pedophile simply for the

of a child, but you're no mindreader and as long as the thoughts remain a
fantasy, there is no possible way to convict".

Matthias Gutfeldt

informant schrieb:
(the usual crap)

Go away. Your obsession with Bullis is unhealthy.

Matthias

Wÿrm

Go away. Your obsession with Bullis is unhealthy.

Maybe bullis haven't looked informants pictures so he's so upset he try to
stalk bullis all the way just to get him peek on his pics too? ;)

Richard

informant said:
The most important aspect for Bullis. Of course, it's naked kids' photos for
adults that Bullis is talking about.

And it drives you mad because you can't get the host to remove them.
Oh I'm sorry, you already are MAD!
As in psychotic.

informant

Richard said:
And it drives you mad because you can't get the host to remove them.

Haven't tried. I prefer the evidence of your fuckery to be out in the open
for everyone to see.
Oh I'm sorry, you already are MAD!
As in psychotic.

Strike a nerve again?
--

Wÿrm said:
Maybe bullis haven't looked informants pictures so he's so upset he try to
stalk bullis all the way just to get him peek on his pics too? ;)

Good one, Worm. Do you or Gutfeldt have any HTML to discuss?

--
"1-of-X [BULLIS] just posted nonsense all the time,never had one thing to
add worth squat and the main problem with him was he posted stuff that was

Mike

Rob said:
Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:

unlimited domains
50-100 gigs of bandwidth

Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is fine.
Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
recommend any reseller schemes?

Since shared hosting is acceptable, we can set you up for $30 USD per
month with WHM, Cpanel and Fantastico

Mike