I'm looking for a oneline text "event calender"

John Thermae

I want to have a javascript that places a greeting depending on the date
for example ; from Dec.20 till Dec.24 it will say "have a nice holiday"
and Dec. 25 and 26th it says "Merry Christmas" and Dec 31
"be careful full whit fireworks" ect. ect.

ps. it don't have to display a date,
I already have a script that displays the date

Who can help me with this