other speakers for the future meetings

If you're interested to speak at Princeton JUG in 2006, please contact
me directly:
yakov at weekendwithexperts.com

If you've never heard about JUGs, please read my article at
http://java.sys-con.com/read/49087.htm

Thank you,
Yakov Fain
http://www.weekendwithexperts.com

yakovfain

I really like Joan's post, but she's missing the point!

You can't replace live networking with peers with online postings.
Seasoned Java developers fly over the country to attend conferences
and seminars NOT BECAUSE THEY NEED TO LISTEN TO SOME TECHNICAL
PRESENTATION, but because they want meet people.

Oh well, gasoline is expensive these days, so you'd better do not leave
your shell unless you absolutely have to :)

I'll be posting speaker's ppt slides, which are useless unless you
hear the the presentation.

Roedy Green

You can't replace live networking with peers with online postings.
Seasoned Java developers fly over the country to attend conferences
and seminars NOT BECAUSE THEY NEED TO LISTEN TO SOME TECHNICAL
PRESENTATION, but because they want meet people.

IF you ever get a chance to go to one of the Colorado Summit Java
conferences GO.

You will meet bright people from all over the world.

http://mindprod.com/jgloss/coloradosummit.html