I'm sure this is easy

Guest

I'm just missing this somehow. I'm trying to create a Business Portal web
part that calls a SQL statement where the userID is equal to the person
accessing the web part. I copied code from another web part that puts the
user ID in a form. Now, I either have to figure out how to wait until the
form is populated before I call Request("document.all.EmployeeID.value"), or
I have to copy the code that populates the form into <% %>, and when I try
the second route I get stuff like "Objects of type
'System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm' do not have such a member".

If you're curious, and you have Business Portal 2.5, the code I'm hijacking
is in "Business Portal/Applications/PMA/AssignInquirySearch.aspx"

Thx in advance.