I'm SYCKened by the SYCK tutorial I found

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Asfand Yar Qazi, Feb 19, 2006.

  1. I am SYCK with disgust...

    I did a search for 'syck tutorial' (without the quotes) on google - and the
    first search item that came up?

    "suck cock tutorial - suckcocktutorial"

    Ahem.

    That .why character is behind this, I know it!

    Anyway, It would be useful if a small tutorial in how to use SYCK with C/C++
    was provided.

    I know you need a "symbol table", but I was thinking if there was some way to
    provide stream processing of YAML documents (ala expat does for XML.)

    Could I do this? I am in a situation where I could use XML, but I'm syck
    (sic) of XML - specifically of libxml2 - and need alternatives.

    Thanks mateys
    Asfand Yar

    --
    To reply, take of all ZIGs !!