I'm trying hard to use css...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Henry, Dec 4, 2004.

  1. Henry

    Henry Guest

    Henry, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Henry <>
    writing in news:41b11048$:

    > ...but I'm stuck here.
    >
    > http://members.westnet.com.au/satori/index_css.html
    >
    > I want that stuff to be liquid but all in css.
    >
    > If I'll win that one, most like I'll continue my fights with css's.
    >
    > ;)
    >
    > Anyone can help here?
    >

    > TIA...

    Validate, validate, validate!

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    Please respond to the Group so others can share
    Adrienne Boswell, Dec 4, 2004

  3. In article <41b11048$>, Henry <> wrote:

    > If I'll win that one, most like I'll continue my fights with css's.

    <snip>
    > Anyone can help here?

    What is it supposed to look like? It's a jumble of junk in MacMozilla
    1.2.1. Certainly not resizable at 640x480 or 832x624 or at 1024x768. Nor
    legible.
    <http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fmembers.westnet.com.au%2Fsatori%2Findex_css.html>
    might help your HTML errors. That'd be a start. You really ought to use
    strict. Your CSS validates though. Congratulations!

    leo

    --
    <http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>
    Leonard Blaisdell, Dec 4, 2004