    SHOW US.FOR EXAMPLE, THE HEADER LET KNOW A SIZE OF IMAGE, HOW MUCH
    COLORS(256,16..)AND OTHER THINGS. MY DIFFICULT IS GETTING THIS
    INFORMATION TO WORK ON IMAGE.
    Romulo Carneiro, Oct 5, 2005

  2. "Romulo Carneiro" <> wrote in message
    > I want to read and write a image bmp,but i don't know, how CAN I GET
    > HEADER INFORMATION BITMAP ? THERE IS SOME INFORMATION THAT THE HEADER
    > SHOW US.FOR EXAMPLE, THE HEADER LET KNOW A SIZE OF IMAGE, HOW MUCH
    > COLORS(256,16..)AND OTHER THINGS. MY DIFFICULT IS GETTING THIS
    > INFORMATION TO WORK ON IMAGE.

    You have a few problems:
    - what you want is off topic in this group, dealing with the C programming
    language and not file formats (try www.wotsit.org or something else for that
    matter)
    - your keyboard is broken (caps shift or shift gets stuck) or if this isn't
    the case then:
    - you're impolite at best, capitalization of your requests and questions
    doesn't impress anyone rather lets everyone know what you really are of a
    person

    Alex
    Alexei A. Frounze, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Romulo Carneiro wrote:
    > I want to read and write a image bmp,but i don't know, how CAN I GET
    > HEADER INFORMATION BITMAP ? THERE IS SOME INFORMATION THAT THE HEADER
    > SHOW US.FOR EXAMPLE, THE HEADER LET KNOW A SIZE OF IMAGE, HOW MUCH
    > COLORS(256,16..)AND OTHER THINGS. MY DIFFICULT IS GETTING THIS
    > INFORMATION TO WORK ON IMAGE.

    This is off topic in comp.lang.c. Google for `bmp file format' (and
    please don't SHOUT).

    August
    August Karlstrom, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Hi August,
    my apology if my question is not right. My english is very poor. So,
    the caps doesn't mean anything.I've just writen and i put it active
    because I think the read is going better.
    Therefore, I would like for help!
    thanks!
    Romulo Carneiro, Oct 7, 2005
  5. "Romulo Carneiro" <> writes:
    > Hi August,
    > my apology if my question is not right. My english is very poor. So,
    > the caps doesn't mean anything.I've just writen and i put it active
    > because I think the read is going better.
    > Therefore, I would like for help!
    > thanks!

    groups.google.com makes it unnecessarily difficult to post proper
    followups. Don't assume that your readers can see the article to
    which you're responding; you need to provide some context.

    Please complain to Google about their broken interface.

    It's also a good idea to browse a newsgroup for a while before
    posting. If you had done so, you would have seen the above advice;
    it's been posted here over 1000 times.

    For future reference, WRITING IN ALL CAPS makes your text more
    difficult to read, and is generally considered to be the written
    equivalent of shouting. Your English isn't a problem, as long as we
    can figure out what you mean (you certainly write better in English
    than I do in any language other than English).

    As for your original question, you're not going to get an answer here,
    because it really has nothing to do with the standard C programming
    language, which is what we discuss here. You've already been given
    some very good advice on how to get the answer (use Google and/or
    www.wotsit.com).

    Keith Thompson, Oct 7, 2005
  6. Romulo Carneiro

    Mike Wahler Guest

    "Keith Thompson" <> wrote in message
    > "Romulo Carneiro" <> writes:
    >
    > As for your original question, you're not going to get an answer here,
    > because it really has nothing to do with the standard C programming
    > language, which is what we discuss here. You've already been given
    > some very good advice on how to get the answer (use Google and/or
    > www.wotsit.com).

    Romulo:

    Probably better than wotsit.org (Keith note the domain), for
    authoritative information on the Microsoft Windows (I'm assuming
    that's what you meant) bitmap formats (yes, there are more than
    one), see www.msdn.microsoft.com

    -Mike
    Mike Wahler, Oct 7, 2005