Image border problems

aybikem

Hello,

I have an image which is 150*47 pixels. This image goes into a table
row. Table row has a background image. So the first image should sit
on the table row's background image.

This happens but a black line appears on the bottom of the first
image. This happens even though I specified image border as 0.

Do I need to specify something else so that I do not see any border
around the image?

Any pointers/help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

brucie

I have an image which is 150*47 pixels. This image goes into a table
row. Table row has a background image. So the first image should sit
on the table row's background image.

This happens but a black line appears on the bottom of the first
image. This happens even though I specified image border as 0.

URI?

brucie

I have an image which is 150*47 pixels. This image goes into a table
row. Table row has a background image. So the first image should sit
on the table row's background image.

This happens but a black line appears on the bottom of the first
image. This happens even though I specified image border as 0.

Images, Tables, and Mysterious Gaps
http://devedge.netscape.com/viewsource/2002/img-table/

(mozilla) Why are there gaps between image rows in tables when the
layout engine is in the Standards mode?
http://www.mozilla.org/docs/web-developer/faq.html#gaps

Does Netscape 6 Break Your Table Layouts?
http://www.evolt.org/article/Does_Netscape_6_Break_Your_Table_Layouts/17/4427/index.html

Hywel Jenkins

Hello,

I have an image which is 150*47 pixels. This image goes into a table
row. Table row has a background image. So the first image should sit
on the table row's background image.

This happens but a black line appears on the bottom of the first
image. This happens even though I specified image border as 0.

Do I need to specify something else so that I do not see any border
around the image?

Any pointers/help greatly appreciated.

URL?