    using before. Only problem is the lower left hand corner is out of
    sync. Managed to work through every other roadblock I noticed, but
    this has me stumped. Any insight on this little problem?
    toxee, Jan 25, 2009

  2. Chris F.A. Johnson, Jan 25, 2009

  3. toxee

    toxee Guest

    On Jan 25, 2:29 am, "Chris F.A. Johnson" <> wrote:
    > On 2009-01-25, toxee wrote:
    > > This is an update to this discussion from a few weeks ago:
    > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.html/browse_thread/thread/6189553b...

    > >http://www.tssarcade.com/

    > <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/testing/tsarcade.jpg>

    Yes, the text is overlapping the background image when made larger,
    maybe some padding or decrease in paragraph width. Not exactly sure if
    that's what you're trying to show me.
    toxee, Jan 25, 2009
  4. toxee

    toxee Guest

    On Jan 25, 4:14 am, toxee <> wrote:
    > On Jan 25, 2:29 am, "Chris F.A. Johnson" <> wrote:> On 2009-01-25, toxee wrote:
    > > > This is an update to this discussion from a few weeks ago:
    > > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.html/browse_thread/thread/6189553b...

    > > >http://www.tssarcade.com/

    > > <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/testing/tsarcade.jpg>

    > Yes, the text is overlapping the background image when made larger,
    > maybe some padding or decrease in paragraph width. Not exactly sure if
    > that's what you're trying to show me.

    I think I figured it out. It was the way I was saving the images,
    there was extra background pixels in some of the jpegs making it
    appear as if the corner div was out of sync but it wasn't.
    toxee, Jan 25, 2009
  5. Allodoxaphobia, Jan 26, 2009
  6. toxee

    toxee Guest

    On Jan 25, 7:02 pm, Allodoxaphobia <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:29:04 +0000, Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:
    > > On 2009-01-25, toxee wrote:
    > >> This is an update to this discussion from a few weeks ago:
    > >>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.html/browse_thread/thread/6189553b...

    > >>http://www.tssarcade.com/

    > > <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/testing/tsarcade.jpg>

    > <http://jonz.net/testing/tsarcade.jpg>

    Can you guys tell me what browsers these were taken in? What could be
    doing this, right now for me it's only happening in Mozilla Suite.
    Every other browser has the content right in the center.
    toxee, Jan 26, 2009
  7. toxee

    toxee Guest

    On Jan 26, 7:02 am, Ed Mullen <> wrote:
    > toxee wrote:
    > >> <http://jonz.net/testing/tsarcade.jpg>

    > > Can you guys tell me what browsers these were taken in? What could be
    > > doing this, right now for me it's only happening in Mozilla Suite.
    > > Every other browser has the content right in the center.

    > http://edmullen.net/temp/seamonkey1...x2.0.0.20.jpghttp://edmullen.net/temp/ie7.jpg
    >
    > Two things:
    >
    > If I stretch the SeaMonkey and Firefox windows across both my displays
    > the overlap on the right eventually clears up.
    >
    > Mozilla Suite is a dead product. It has been superseded by SeaMonkey
    > 1.x. SeaMonkey 2 is now in Alpha form.
    >
    > --
    > Ed Mullenhttp://edmullen.net
    > All that glitters has a high refractive index.

    I was using it just to see how an older non-ie browser would render
    the site. Nice to know Mozilla Suite isn't dead, posting from
    SeaMonkey right now.
    toxee, Jan 26, 2009