Image Box - stretch

Jim McGivney - Office

In VB6, a picture box or image box can be set to either load an image so
that it fits the dimension of the box (the image may be distorted), or that
the box stretches to fit the dimensions of the image.
I do not believe this feature is available on an ASP Image Box.
Can someone point me to an article on how to approach this problem. I must
display several images of different dimensions (radiographs) that can not be
distorted.
Thanks for your help.
Jim