Image Buttons/Buttons not responding

Guest

I've encountered a very strange problem:

Certain ImageButton and Button are not firing their event when they're
clicked (some are working properly & some are not). This happenes when
accessing the application in the internet. It works perfectly when it is
accessing locally.

I wonder if any one of you has encountered this strange behaviour?

Thanks,
Ben