Image control querystring params

Brian H

Hi all,

I'm trying to add querystring parameters onto an ASP image control ImageUrl
property.

Basically, the aspx page defines the base URL (such as ImageUrl =
http://localhost) and the class is adding on paramters. But when I do this,
the parameters are getting HTML encoded... so for example,

_myimage.ImageUrl += "?test=one&test=two";

Will show up as: ?test=one&test=two.

This is likely an easy one but my brain is fried.... ideas?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian H

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the idea, but I actually tried that with no success. It still
ends up HTML encoded, so the encoding must be happening further up the
control stack.

Thanks for the idea, though,

Brian

Patrice

Does it work when trying to use these parameters from the target page ?
AFAIK this is actually legal. I remember to have seen someone that
recommended to encode the & on the querystring as & (w3.org ?)

Patrice