    image in the same directory.

    Are there any place I can check?

    Your help is great appreciated,

    inungh, Jul 10, 2008

  2. inungh

    inungh Guest

    On Jul 10, 6:34 pm, inungh <> wrote:
    > I have a image control on the design form.
    >
    > I set image url. The image control only show image when I put the
    > image in the same directory.
    >
    > Are there any place I can check?
    >
    > Your help is great appreciated,

    Here is my url code

    ImageUrl="~/App_Data/Image/notepad.gif"

    It shows at design time and when I move to local folder.

    It does not show in the directory at run time.

    Your help is great appreciated,

    inungh, Jul 11, 2008

  3. re:
    !> Here is my url code
    !> ImageUrl="~/App_Data/Image/notepad.gif"

    Anything under App_Data can't be requested by any browser.

    Try creating a directory /Image under your application root and place your image files in it.

    Then, you can reference any image this way :

    ImageUrl="~/Image/notepad.gif"

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jul 11, 2008
  4. inungh

    inungh Guest

    On Jul 10, 10:44 pm, "Juan T. Llibre" <>
    wrote:
    > re:
    > !> Here is my url code
    > !> ImageUrl="~/App_Data/Image/notepad.gif"
    >
    > Anything under App_Data can't be requested by any browser.
    >
    > Try creating a directory /Image under your application root and place your image files in it.
    >
    > Then, you can reference any image this way :
    >
    > ImageUrl="~/Image/notepad.gif"
    >
    > Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    > asp.net faq :http://asp.net.do/faq/
    > foros de asp.net, en español :http://asp.net.do/foros/
    > ======================================"inungh" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    >
    > On Jul 10, 6:34 pm, inungh <> wrote:
    >
    > > I have a image control on the design form.

    > > I set image url. The image control only show image when I put the
    > > image in the same directory.

    > > Are there any place I can check?

    > > Your help is great appreciated,

    > Here is my url code
    >
    > ImageUrl="~/App_Data/Image/notepad.gif"
    >
    > It shows at design time and when I move to local folder.
    >
    > It does not show in the directory at run time.
    >
    > Your help is great appreciated,

    Thanks millions,

    inungh, Jul 11, 2008