Image Crop Handles?

Barkster

I have a thumbnail program and was wanting to add a feature that allows
the user to crop the images in the app. Right now the images are
previewed in as an image icon and wasn't sure it if was possible to add
the crop handles somehow. I've seen it on a another app I thought.
Anyone have any examples or tutorials on how this could be done? Thanks

dsjoblom

Barkster said:
I have a thumbnail program and was wanting to add a feature that allows
the user to crop the images in the app. Right now the images are
previewed in as an image icon and wasn't sure it if was possible to add
the crop handles somehow. I've seen it on a another app I thought.
Anyone have any examples or tutorials on how this could be done? Thanks

See java tutorial

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/events/mousemotionlistener.html

The SelectionDemo demo app should provide you with a starting point.

Regards,
Daniel Sjöblom

Barkster

I've gone over the selections demos and looks what I'm looking for but
I've still been unable to find how to make the selection scaleable with
the handles. Any ideas on how to do that? Looking to accomplish
selection like this http://www.izhuk.com/imaging/

Thanks