Image display

Wings

I run a page where a message forum brought in via iframe runs down the left
side. This serves its purpose, but when posters put up larger images, we can
only see a portion of them. Scrolling isn't a suitable answer.

We can use a clickable link (A HREF) and open the images in a separate
window - which is what we are doing now. However, if there was some way to
have the images open in a separate window automatically, when the message is
viewed, that would be primo. Pretty sure it isn't possible, but then I'm not
that familiar with coding either.

If anyone has a hint, thanks in advance.

Wings