Image Drawing Problem

Discussion in 'Java' started by Troy, May 29, 2004.

  1. Troy

    Troy Guest

    Hello All,

    I am currently working on a project, which is within an applet and
    uses many of the same images to make up the GUI, but have run across
    some difficulties. I have no problem displaying all these images on
    the screen, but once I select a couple images in order to highlight
    each one separately it then has a problem displaying images that are
    the same name. As soon as I select an image with a different name
    that hasn't been used yet it will then display all the images that
    were selected. I was about to write a small script that would check
    to see if the image had already been used and then use a new image
    with the same graphic, but thought there should be a much easier way
    which is why I have turn to the forum for any help or guidance.

    Example of my problem:

    I select areas on the board that contain these images in the following
    order... 1.gif, 2.gif, 3.gif, 1.gif, 4.gif. Once I select the 1.gif
    for the second time it will not show the highlighted version of that
    image until I select 4.gif and then it will display 1 and 4 at the
    same time.

    Any suggestions or ideas on what my problem might be and how to fix it
    or where I can find my answer would be greatly appreciative.

    Troy, May 29, 2004

  2. On 28 May 2004 19:42:30 -0700, Troy wrote:

    > I am currently working on a project, which is within an applet ..

    URL?

    > Example of my problem: ...

    URL?
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.jsp>