image file cannot be printed out

c676228

Hi all,
I am not a person usually works with image file.
I am just wondering while some images in html /asp cannot be printed out?
Thank you.

Evertjan.

=?Utf-8?B?YzY3NjIyOA==?= wrote on 09 apr 2007 in
I am not a person usually works with image file.
I am just wondering while some images in html /asp cannot be printed out?

Under asp it is simple, asp runs serverside, and the server's IIS
thankfully usually has no rights to a serverside printer.

A possible clientside problem I cannot fathom, but is OT on this NG.

Please ask in a clienstside NG.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Betty,

As for the image printing issue, do you mean some of your ASP pages that
contains some images can not be printed correctly in client browser?

As Evertjan has mentioned, ASP (or other server-side dynamic document
service like jsp, asp.net) only construct dynamic html/xhtml output and the
rendering/presentation is done by the client-side browser. Therefore, the
printing issue you encounter is likely due to the client-side webbrowser's
printing behavior. For testing, you can try saving the image to a local
file(such as mht file) and print to see what's the behavior.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

ications.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Betty,

If you get any progress or need any help further, please feel free to post
here.