    Thank you.
    --
    Betty

    c676228, Apr 9, 2007

  2. c676228

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?YzY3NjIyOA==?= wrote on 09 apr 2007 in

    > I am not a person usually works with image file.
    > I am just wondering while some images in html /asp cannot be printed out?

    Under asp it is simple, asp runs serverside, and the server's IIS
    thankfully usually has no rights to a serverside printer.

    A possible clientside problem I cannot fathom, but is OT on this NG.

    Please ask in a clienstside NG.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Apr 9, 2007

  3. Hi Betty,

    As for the image printing issue, do you mean some of your ASP pages that
    contains some images can not be printed correctly in client browser?

    As Evertjan has mentioned, ASP (or other server-side dynamic document
    service like jsp, asp.net) only construct dynamic html/xhtml output and the
    rendering/presentation is done by the client-side browser. Therefore, the
    printing issue you encounter is likely due to the client-side webbrowser's
    printing behavior. For testing, you can try saving the image to a local
    file(such as mht file) and print to see what's the behavior.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    ications.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Apr 10, 2007
  4. c676228

    c676228 Guest

    Evertjan and Steven,
    Thanks for our reply and I will take a look.
    --
    Betty

    c676228, Apr 10, 2007
  5. Hi Betty,

    If you get any progress or need any help further, please feel free to post
    here.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Apr 11, 2007