    I couldn't find anything related to it.

    Thanks in advance,

    Victor

    Victor Irzak, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Victor Irzak

    Bruce Barker Guest

    see the system.drawing classes

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Victor Irzak

    Victor Irzak Guest

    Can you be more specific?

    Victor Irzak, Sep 26, 2005
  4. Victor Irzak

    Bruce Barker Guest

    its as specific as the question. the drawing classes allow you to draw any
    image.

    Bruce Barker, Sep 26, 2005
  5. Image Generation Services was a feature in Beta 1 that was cancelled.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Sep 27, 2005
  6. Are you having a problem with German Immigration?

    --
    ;-),

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    I'd rather be a hammer than a nail.

    Kevin Spencer, Sep 27, 2005
  7. Victor Irzak

    Victor Irzak Guest

    Thank you for your answer.

    "Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]" <> wrote in news:OoMMvCywFHA.2072
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    Victor Irzak, Sep 29, 2005
  8. Victor Irzak

    Victor Irzak Guest