image in datalist please helppppppppppp

Guest

hi
I have a datalist that show product and their image I us
<asp:Image ImageUrl='<%#Server.MapPath(@"\images\roomscenes\"+DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "PartNo")+"_ss.jpg") %>' runat="server" ID="Image1" /
but some times there is no image for one product and the page show me the asp image whitout any picture with a red
i what if there is no picture for one product the datalist dont show any thing and dont show asp:image whitout picture ,do you have any ide

Guest

hi I can use the code for show the image I have imajin i have 30 products that 28 of them have image but 2 of them dosent have when I try to show the image in datalist for 2 product that dont have image datalist show imagebutton whithout any image with redx I want to do something that if the product dont have image the datalist dosent show image button