    ___________________

    Marie-Perle
    www.mpmultimedia.ca

    MP Multimedia, Jul 28, 2003

  2. MP Multimedia

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "MP Multimedia"
    <> writing in

    > Hi all!
    >
    > Is it possible to have an image repeating itself in a table cell?
    >
    > If not, is it possible with CSS?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Please post in plain text only.

    td {background-image:url(mypic.jpg); background-repeat:repeat}

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.arbpen.com

    Adrienne, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Hi Andrienne, now where do I insert this code?

    Thanks.

    MP Multimedia, Jul 28, 2003
  4. MP Multimedia

    Richard Guest

    "MP Multimedia" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Andrienne, now where do I insert this code?
    >
    > Thanks.

    you could say <td style="background-image:url(mypic.jpg);
    background-repeat:repeat">
    or in the "head" section declare an ID or class definition.
    #acell
    ..acell

    time to learn the basics of css. plenty of online resources.

    Richard, Jul 28, 2003