Image is not displaying

balakrishnan.dinesh

Hellow friends,
In my webpage , Image is not loading somestimes, and
sometimes its loading from the webserver, Im having HTTP analyser in my
browser, it showing the image is loaded perfectly,but really its not
loaded, Sometimes the http analyser showing the error called "Error
Internet Connection Aborted". Im very confused due to it.
Im inserted the image in the table, Image is hte ytpe
of *.PNG
and its size is 48087bytes
Can u tel me why its happening and suggest me a solution
plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank u

VK

Hellow friends,
In my webpage , Image is not loading somestimes, and
sometimes its loading from the webserver, Im having HTTP analyser in my
browser, it showing the image is loaded perfectly,but really its not
loaded, Sometimes the http analyser showing the error called "Error
Internet Connection Aborted". Im very confused due to it.
Im inserted the image in the table, Image is hte ytpe
of *.PNG
and its size is 48087bytes
Can u tel me why its happening and suggest me a solution
plzzzzzzzzzzzz

To load any image, your browser opens a new HTTP connection, separate
from the one used to load the html page itself. If the analyser
"thinks" too long (10sec or so, it depends) or if it sends a badly
formatted png file, the connection will be aborted.

Usually it means that either the server is not up to the task (too
slow/overloaded), or that it's a parasite analyser (doesn'r really
analyse anything, but grab you UA info for itself and then forwards it
to some real analyser; sometimes it can be 2-3 levels deep parasite
chain).

I would suggest to use some reputable analyzer. You may ask at
<comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html> as it seems not a JavaScript
issue.