    plzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Thank u
    , Apr 24, 2006

  2. VK Guest

    wrote:
    > Hellow friends,
    > In my webpage , Image is not loading somestimes, and
    > sometimes its loading from the webserver, Im having HTTP analyser in my
    > browser, it showing the image is loaded perfectly,but really its not
    > loaded, Sometimes the http analyser showing the error called "Error
    > Internet Connection Aborted". Im very confused due to it.
    > Im inserted the image in the table, Image is hte ytpe
    > of *.PNG
    > and its size is 48087bytes
    > Can u tel me why its happening and suggest me a solution
    > plzzzzzzzzzzzz

    To load any image, your browser opens a new HTTP connection, separate
    from the one used to load the html page itself. If the analyser
    "thinks" too long (10sec or so, it depends) or if it sends a badly
    formatted png file, the connection will be aborted.

    Usually it means that either the server is not up to the task (too
    slow/overloaded), or that it's a parasite analyser (doesn'r really
    analyse anything, but grab you UA info for itself and then forwards it
    to some real analyser; sometimes it can be 2-3 levels deep parasite
    chain).

    I would suggest to use some reputable analyzer. You may ask at
    <comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html> as it seems not a JavaScript
    issue.
    VK, Apr 24, 2006