    you use in your code to allow this sort of behavior (especially when

    Thanks
    Mathieu

    Mathieu Malaterre, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Mathieu Malaterre

    Karthik Guest

    Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I hope this question relates to this newsgroup.

    This would be more appropriate to a newsgroup related to design (
    object-oriented ). Here we primarily discuss the nitty-gritties of the
    language and its features

    HTH

    --
    Karthik
    For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,

    Karthik, Jul 18, 2004

  3. Karthik wrote:
    > Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
    >
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I hope this question relates to this newsgroup.

    > This would be more appropriate to a newsgroup related to design (
    > object-oriented ). Here we primarily discuss the nitty-gritties of the
    > language and its features
    >
    > HTH

    Karthik,

    Since I found:

    [Posting to comp.lang.c++]
    [There has - under various headings - been several related discussions
    about the proper way to learn C++, C++'s relation to C, C++'s relation
    to Smalltalk, the difference (or not) between data abstraction and
    object-oriented programming, etc.]
    http://www.research.att.com/~bs/learn.html

    Could you advise where the newsgroup about OOP is now.

    Thanks a bunch,
    Mathieu

    Mathieu Malaterre, Jul 18, 2004
  4. Mathieu Malaterre

    Phlip Guest

    Karthik wrote:

    > Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
    >
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I hope this question relates to this newsgroup.

    > This would be more appropriate to a newsgroup related to design (
    > object-oriented ). Here we primarily discuss the nitty-gritties of the
    > language and its features

    And I answered it on news:comp.object, using platform-specific code samples
    that apply to any programmer using any GUI in any language.

    --
    Phlip

    Phlip, Jul 18, 2004
  5. Phlip wrote:
    > Karthik wrote:
    >

    >>Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hello,
    >>>
    >>> I hope this question relates to this newsgroup.

    >> This would be more appropriate to a newsgroup related to design (
    >>object-oriented ). Here we primarily discuss the nitty-gritties of the
    >>language and its features

    > And I answered it on news:comp.object, using platform-specific code samples
    > that apply to any programmer using any GUI in any language.

    Thanks :)
    Haven't finished reading you though

    Mathieu Malaterre, Jul 18, 2004