    I got compilation error.

    Image::Magick is not recognized.

    Thx in advance

    Alexandre Jaquet, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Alexandre Jaquet

    phaylon Guest

    Alexandre Jaquet wrote:

    > Hi I just install ImageMagick for windows and I got a strange problem I
    > can execute demo.pl but when I try to edit it and execute with Komodo I
    > got compilation error.

    Make a little test script, run it from your commandline. So you can get an
    idea if it's on your environment or Komodo.

    g,phay

    --
    http://www.dunkelheit.at/
    bellum omnium pater.

    phaylon, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Alexandre Jaquet

    Bart Lateur Guest

    Alexandre Jaquet wrote:

    >Hi I just install ImageMagick for windows and I got a strange problem
    >I can execute demo.pl but when I try to edit it and execute with Komodo
    >I got compilation error.
    >
    >Image::Magick is not recognized.

    Have you rebooted?

    Don't laugh, I know this is the stock answer from clueless helpdesks,
    but there is some truth in it.

    And that truth is that something may have changed in your environment,
    be it additional environment variables or a change in PATH, which may
    not have percolated through your entire system. Rebooting makes sure
    that it does.

    It might be enough to just restart Komodo, for it to pick up a change in
    the environment. Once started, such a program tends to live on an
    island.

    --
    Bart.

    Bart Lateur, Feb 11, 2005
  4. Bart Lateur a écrit :
    > Alexandre Jaquet wrote:
    >

    >>Hi I just install ImageMagick for windows and I got a strange problem
    >>I can execute demo.pl but when I try to edit it and execute with Komodo
    >>I got compilation error.
    >>
    >>Image::Magick is not recognized.

    > Have you rebooted?
    >
    > Don't laugh, I know this is the stock answer from clueless helpdesks,
    > but there is some truth in it.
    >
    > And that truth is that something may have changed in your environment,
    > be it additional environment variables or a change in PATH, which may
    > not have percolated through your entire system. Rebooting makes sure
    > that it does.
    >
    > It might be enough to just restart Komodo, for it to pick up a change in
    > the environment. Once started, such a program tends to live on an
    > island.

    The problem was komodo needed to restart

    thx

    Alexandre Jaquet, Feb 11, 2005