image manupulation in c++

mohi

hello every one ,
can anyone please help me ,,actually i want to load an image in c++
i.e i want to get the digital signature(a file which contains the
pixel values of the image ) . i know that these features are not
provided ny stardard c++ library but can anyone please suggest some
third party sources ????

thats all what is required
all help is appreciated
mohan

Juha Nieminen

mohi said:
hello every one ,
can anyone please help me ,,actually i want to load an image in c++
i.e i want to get the digital signature(a file which contains the
pixel values of the image ) . i know that these features are not
provided ny stardard c++ library but can anyone please suggest some
third party sources ????

Have you tried google? Try with: c++ image library

mohi

Have you tried google? Try with: c++ image library

i tried a lot to google this but wassnt able to get satisfactory
result ,,,i m posting this message at this place tird time ,,i search
of a better answer ..
can anyone pls help

Michael DOUBEZ

mohi a écrit :
i tried a lot to google this but wassnt able to get satisfactory
result ,,,i m posting this message at this place tird time ,,i search
of a better answer ..

That depends what you are looking for. The standard one in the free
world is ImageMagick (Magick++ for the C++ API)
http://www.imagemagick.org/Magick++/

I have recently learned, there is a fork: GraphicsMagick
http://www.graphicsmagick.org/

I have not yet looked into the differences.

Michael

divya_rathore_

hello every one ,
can anyone please help me ,,actually i want to load an image in c++
i.e i want to get the digital signature(a file which contains the
pixel values of the image ) . i know that these features are not
provided ny stardard c++ library but can anyone please suggest some
third party sources ????

thats all what is required
all help is appreciated
mohan

If you are working on windows + Microsoft Visual Studio, Image
Apprentice could be a choice:
www.adislindia.com/pdts.html
Alternately: http://home.iitk.ac.in/~rksr/adisl.html

It has a Plugin Developer Network as well:
http://www.adislindia.com/login/pluginlinks.php

hope that helps,
Divya Rathore

SomeBody

hello every one ,
can anyone please help me ,,actually i want to load an image in c++
i.e i want to get the digital signature(a file which contains the
pixel values of the image ) . i know that these features are not
provided ny stardard c++ library but can anyone please suggest some
third party sources ????

thats all what is required
all help is appreciated
mohan

Hi Mohan.
What you need is a vision library. You can use the OpenCV (i.e.:Open
Computer Vision Library) if you need to do serious works on image.
ref http://www.intel.com/technology/computing/opencv/index.htm This
library have C++ API.