    thats all what is required
    all help is appreciated
    mohan

    mohi, Apr 22, 2008

  2. mohi wrote:
    > hello every one ,
    > can anyone please help me ,,actually i want to load an image in c++
    > i.e i want to get the digital signature(a file which contains the
    > pixel values of the image ) . i know that these features are not
    > provided ny stardard c++ library but can anyone please suggest some
    > third party sources ????

    Have you tried google? Try with: c++ image library

    Juha Nieminen, Apr 22, 2008

  3. mohi

    mohi Guest

    On Apr 22, 2:58 pm, Juha Nieminen <> wrote:
    > mohi wrote:
    > > hello every one ,
    > > can anyone please help me ,,actually i want to load an image in c++
    > > i.e i want to get the digital signature(a file which contains the
    > > pixel values of the image ) . i know that these features are not
    > > provided ny stardard c++ library but can anyone please suggest some
    > > third party sources ????

    > Have you tried google? Try with: c++ image library

    i tried a lot to google this but wassnt able to get satisfactory
    result ,,,i m posting this message at this place tird time ,,i search
    of a better answer ..
    can anyone pls help

    mohi, Apr 22, 2008
  4. mohi a écrit :
    > On Apr 22, 2:58 pm, Juha Nieminen <> wrote:
    >> mohi wrote:
    >>> hello every one ,
    >>> can anyone please help me ,,actually i want to load an image in c++
    >>> i.e i want to get the digital signature(a file which contains the
    >>> pixel values of the image ) . i know that these features are not
    >>> provided ny stardard c++ library but can anyone please suggest some
    >>> third party sources ????

    >> Have you tried google? Try with: c++ image library

    > i tried a lot to google this but wassnt able to get satisfactory
    > result ,,,i m posting this message at this place tird time ,,i search
    > of a better answer ..

    That depends what you are looking for. The standard one in the free
    world is ImageMagick (Magick++ for the C++ API)
    http://www.imagemagick.org/Magick /

    I have recently learned, there is a fork: GraphicsMagick
    http://www.graphicsmagick.org/

    I have not yet looked into the differences.

    Michael

    Michael DOUBEZ, Apr 22, 2008
  5. mohi

    Guest

    On Apr 22, 2:49 pm, mohi <> wrote:
    > hello every one ,
    > can anyone please help me ,,actually i want to load an image in c++
    > i.e i want to get the digital signature(a file which contains the
    > pixel values of the image ) . i know that these features are not
    > provided ny stardard c++ library but can anyone please suggest some
    > third party sources ????
    >
    > thats all what is required
    > all help is appreciated
    > mohan

    If you are working on windows + Microsoft Visual Studio, Image
    Apprentice could be a choice:
    www.adislindia.com/pdts.html
    Alternately: http://home.iitk.ac.in/~rksr/adisl.html

    It has a Plugin Developer Network as well:
    http://www.adislindia.com/login/pluginlinks.php

    hope that helps,
    Divya Rathore

    , Apr 22, 2008
  6. mohi

    SomeBody Guest

    On Apr 22, 5:49 am, mohi <> wrote:
    > hello every one ,
    > can anyone please help me ,,actually i want to load an image in c++
    > i.e i want to get the digital signature(a file which contains the
    > pixel values of the image ) . i know that these features are not
    > provided ny stardard c++ library but can anyone please suggest some
    > third party sources ????
    >
    > thats all what is required
    > all help is appreciated
    > mohan

    Hi Mohan.
    What you need is a vision library. You can use the OpenCV (i.e.:Open
    Computer Vision Library) if you need to do serious works on image.
    ref http://www.intel.com/technology/computing/opencv/index.htm This
    library have C++ API.

    SomeBody, Apr 23, 2008