    I could map out 100-150 people by face.
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (Pete Cresswell), Dec 23, 2004

  2. In article <>, says...
    > I'm reading about Image Maps and it looks to me like this might be a means to
    > create/present a heirarchical list of menu choices that can be made common to
    > many pages without creating a lot of maintainence when the map changes.
    >
    > True?

    Probably not. The code for the image map will need to be included in
    every page that the menu appears on.

    > If so, are there there any utilities out there that would let me open up a .GIF
    > or .JPG and just click/select with circular or rectangular marquees to capture
    > the coordinates/type in some text/create an <AREA> statement?

    Yes - loads. Try http://www.coffeecup.com/ for starters.

    Seems to me you're after two solutions to two entirely different
    problems.

    --
    Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
    I do not eat quiche.
    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 23, 2004

  3. RE/

    >Seems to me you're after two solutions to two entirely different
    >problems.

    Correct.
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (Pete Cresswell), Dec 23, 2004
  4. In article <>, says...
    > RE/
    > >
    > >Seems to me you're after two solutions to two entirely different
    > >problems.

    > Correct.

    Then state those two problems clearly.

    --
    Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
    I do not eat quiche.
    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 23, 2004
  5. (Pete Cresswell)

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle Hywel Jenkins scribbled in the mud:

    #1 I'm old
    #2 I'm broke

    --
    D?
    If it ain't broken fix it anyway.
    Duende, Dec 23, 2004
  6. Hywel Jenkins, Dec 23, 2004
  7. (Pete Cresswell)

    Neal Guest

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:36:27 -0000, Hywel Jenkins
    <> wrote:

    > http://usenet.kibo.org.uk/Santa.jpg

    Just warning anyone at work - save this link for home if your boss might
    not want a boob in the computer. (He already has on AT the computer...)
    Neal, Dec 23, 2004
  8. (Pete Cresswell)

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle Neal scribbled in the mud:

    > On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:36:27 -0000, Hywel Jenkins
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://usenet.kibo.org.uk/Santa.jpg

    > Just warning anyone at work - save this link for home if your boss might
    > not want a boob in the computer. (He already has on AT the computer...)

    Just warning anyone at home - save this link for at home or your wife will
    have a headache tonight.

    Duende, Dec 23, 2004
  9. (Pete Cresswell)

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle Hywel Jenkins scribbled in the mud:

    > In article <Xns95C89B9C8E74usenetwipkipbiz@130.133.1.4>,
    > says...
    >> While sitting in a puddle Hywel Jenkins scribbled in the mud:
    >>

    >> > Then state those two problems clearly.

    >> #1 I'm old

    > Get yourself one of these:
    > http://usenet.kibo.org.uk/Santa.jpg