Image marquee

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Janus, May 28, 2009.

  1. Janus

    Janus Guest

    Janus, May 28, 2009

  2. Janus

    David Mark Guest

    On May 28, 12:48 pm, Janus <> wrote:
    > This script is pretty neat:http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex2/crawler/index.htm

    Why do I doubt it? Dynamic Drive went out with DHTML.

    > But I want the image scrolling goes from top to bottom.
    >
    > Is there anything like that already exist, or how can this script be
    > rewritten?

    I'm sure there is and I wouldn't bother rewriting anything found on
    Dynamic Drive.
    David Mark, May 28, 2009

  3. Janus

    Janus Guest

    On 28 Maj, 19:03, David Mark <> wrote:

    > I'm sure there is and I wouldn't bother rewriting anything found on
    > Dynamic Drive.

    So in short.. You answered something you don't really know?
    --
    Janus
    Janus, May 28, 2009
  4. Janus wrote:
    > David Mark wrote:
    >> I'm sure there is and I wouldn't bother rewriting anything found on
    >> Dynamic Drive.

    > So in short.. You answered something you don't really know?

    Of course not. How did you get that idea?

    Read <http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting> pp.

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, May 28, 2009
  5. Janus

    David Mark Guest

    On May 28, 1:47 pm, Janus <> wrote:
    > On 28 Maj, 19:03, David Mark <> wrote:
    >

    > > I'm sure there is and I wouldn't bother rewriting anything found on
    > > Dynamic Drive.

    > So in short.. You answered something you don't really know?

    LOL. An educated guess.
    David Mark, May 28, 2009