image placement

Gufus

dorayme

Hi

I'm having problems placing a image on the bottom left corner on two
different
pages, All the browser are different (FF, Netscape, IE etc....)

I want the image at "bottom left corner" on both pages.

PS: Don't BLAST me because the code is all tables.

http://www.gypsy-designs.com/privacypolicy.html
http://www.gypsy-designs.com/faq.html

In Mac IE, nothing at all from anywhere of your page appears.

You should fix up the css where you have:

margin: 0; auto;

You have the image in a paragraph!

And you have height "4203" in the cell concerned.

This looks like a generated layout and is not something I would
attempt to work with. The image going up and down with how the
browser width is adjusted by the user is caused by the text cells
next to it being squeezed tall. The magic of tables is that
adjoing cells follow the logic of the situation, not your
instructings. Telling cells to be this or that huge px high will
be useless.