    Many thanks for your help!

    Sean.

    , Dec 4, 2005

  2. VK Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi!
    > I am an effectivebrand.com toolbar user and would love to add a
    > preloader to my toolbar, but am having problems doing this.
    >
    > Is it possible to have javascript look at the URL of a webpage, then
    > follow links on that page, looking for images within that website (say
    > one page deep). Once found, could the images be preloaded into the
    > browser cache?

    It is possible using AJAX (presuming that you are currently on the page
    of the question, because AJAX cannot make cross-domain scripting).

    But the working code would be an all new and rather labor intensive
    solution. It is not some few lines hint.

    Look at <http://www.ajaxtoolbox.com> for inspiration

    VK, Dec 4, 2005

    Hi, thanks for your reply.

    Unfortunately, I haven't got a clue about Javascript (or Ajax), so I
    wouldn't be able to do this myself.

    I posted in the off chance that someone had seen a script of this
    nature. Never mind.

    Thanks for your help. It's appreciated.
    Sean.

    , Dec 4, 2005