Image processing in perl?

jis

Hi,

I want to detect or identify objects on an image.
Does perl has any image processing related applications in use.

ChEeRs,
jis

Narthring

Hi,

I want to detect or identify objects on an image.
Does perl has any image processing related applications in use.

ChEeRs,
jis

Take a look at ImageMagick. It is a program that has a Perl
interface. You can use it to read an image into an array in Perl and
then detect or identify the objects based on pixel color.

Bill H

Hi,

I want to detect or identify objects on an image.
Does perl has any image processing related applications in use.

ChEeRs,
jis

Image magick would allow you to convert the image to a standard format
that you could then look at with perl. Curious - what would you be
looking for in the image? shapes? colors?

Bill H

jis

Image magick would allow you to convert the image to a standard format
that you could then look at with perl. Curious - what would you be
looking for in the image? shapes? colors?

Bill H

I have a defined format. I want to find out if the given format
matches the defined format. Mostly it is text. sometimes images too
come.
But I always have white background and black text on it.
Challenge is even I have to find out even printing spills.

Do you have more inputs. I am starting from zero. How about Prima? Is
that good enough for a try?

Cheers,
Jis