image processing in python and opencv

V

Varsha Holla

i have no idea how to retrieve indexed images stored in ordered dictionary,using its values like : blue,green,red mean along with contrast, energy, homogeneity and correlation. as i have calculated the euclidean distance andi don't know how to display the images which are similar.

thanks in advance

G

Gary Herron

i have no idea how to retrieve indexed images stored in ordered dictionary, using its values like : blue,green,red mean along with contrast, energy, homogeneity and correlation. as i have calculated the euclidean distance and i don't know how to display the images which are similar.

thanks in advance

Sorry, but is there a question here? And is it Python related? (This
is a Python list, right?)

And while you're rewording this as a Python related question, please
take the time to state the problem clearly. You'll get more help if you
take the time to tell us what you are doing. For instance: You have a
dictionary. How was it created? What values are stored in it? What
keys were used? Why is it an "ordered" dictionary? Is your trouble
retrieving images, computing keys for similar images, or displaying
images? (All three seem to be implied above.)

Gary Herron

M

Mark H. Harris

i have no idea how to retrieve indexed images stored in ordered dictionary, using its values like : blue,green,red mean along with contrast, energy,homogeneity and correlation. as i have calculated the euclidean distance and i don't know how to display the images which are similar.

Its a bot. (spam)

Ask a Question