    There's quite a few out there, has anyone any recommendations?

    Thanks,
    Phil
    Phil W, Jul 10, 2003

  2. I think you need two separate components... one for the upload, and then one
    for the manipulation. I don't know of any components that handle both.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/2189
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2170

    I like ASPUpload for uploading. I've heard many good things about shotGraph
    for image manipulation.

    "Phil W" <youngpip@removethisbit_hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I need to install a component which will upload and resize images (jpegs).

    > don't need too many bells and whistles but would like one which is
    > reasonably good at keeping the file size low (or lets me set the

    compression

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Phil W

    Chris Barber Guest

    ASPImage (will have to buy) works well (for resizing) and I've heard a few
    people use Dundas Upload Component (free I think).

    Chris.

    Chris Barber, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Phil W

    Phil W Guest