image rollover

BootNic

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:01:54 -0500
BootNic wrote:

That's the Gilder/Levin image replacement method, which has been
around for years.
[snip]

http://www.mezzoblue.com/tests/revised-image-replacement/#gilderlevin

That is nice to know I suppose, but all this time I thought it was just
css.

According to the info on that site, it claims that it is at least
somewhat accessible when it comes to css on and images off.

--
BootNic Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:57 AM
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he isn't. A

Bergamot

BootNic

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:31:40 -0500
<[email protected]>

[snip]
I thought you should know that you didn't invent anything new.
[snip]

LOL Thank you for the amusement.

--
BootNic Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:59 PM
Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will

dorayme

BootNic wrote:

I thought you should know that you didn't invent anything new.

Not "I thought you might like to know that you have re-invented..."

When you think of all the ways a person can let another person know an
idea has been done before, it takes a special kind of knack to seek out
the most unpleasant one.

It is fairly certain that in the evolution of life on earth, the same
thing has been reinvented independently many times. The eye, for
example. And the general point is that it is a solution that has many
roads leading to it compared to its possible rivals.

This is a complex business which we need not stop to go into here,
needing only to note that it usually takes an intelligent person or a
process that is intelligence-like to find many of these solutions.