    that can convert image files to quicktime automatically.

    cheers
    simon

    Simon Cassels, Apr 18, 2007

  2. Simon Cassels

    Guest

    I haven't experimented with it myself, but you'll probably find what
    you need here. (Only works on original mac python distribution)

    [sean:~] sean% python
    Python 2.3.5 (#1, Aug 12 2006, 00:08:11)
    >>> from Carbon import Qt
    >>> dir(Qt)

    ['AddSoundDescriptionExtension', 'AddTime', 'AlignWindow',
    'CanQuickTimeOpenDataRef', 'CanQuickTimeOpenFile',
    'ClearMoviesStickyError', 'CloseMovieFile', 'ConvertTime',
    'ConvertTimeScale', 'CreateMovieFile', 'CreateShortcutMovieFile',
    'DeleteMovieFile', 'DisposeMatte', 'DragAlignedWindow',
    'EndFullScreen', 'EnterMovies', 'Error', 'ExitMovies',
    'FlashMediaDoButtonActions', 'FlashMediaFrameLabelToMovieTime',
    'FlashMediaFrameNumberToMovieTime',
    'FlashMediaGetDisplayedFrameNumber', 'FlashMediaGetFlashVariable',
    'FlashMediaGetRefConBounds', 'FlashMediaGetRefConID',
    'FlashMediaGetSupportedSwfVersion', 'FlashMediaIDToRefCon',
    'FlashMediaSetFlashVariable', 'FlashMediaSetPan', 'FlashMediaSetZoom',
    'FlashMediaSetZoomRect', 'GetDataHandler',
    'GetMovieImporterForDataRef', 'GetMoviesError',
    'GetMoviesStickyError', 'GetSoundDescriptionExtension', 'Media',
    'Media3DGetCameraAngleAspect', 'Media3DGetCameraData',
    'Media3DGetCameraRange', 'Media3DGetCurrentGroup',
    'Media3DRotateNamedObjectTo', 'Media3DScaleNamedObjectTo',
    'Media3DSetCameraAngleAspect', 'Media3DSetCameraData',
    'Media3DSetCameraRange', 'Media3DTranslateNamedObjectTo', 'MediaType',
    'Movie', 'MovieController', 'MovieControllerType', 'MovieType',
    'MoviesTask', 'MusicMediaGetIndexedTunePlayer', 'NewMovie',
    'NewMovieFromDataFork', 'NewMovieFromDataFork64',
    'NewMovieFromDataRef', 'NewMovieFromFile', 'NewMovieFromHandle',
    'NewMovieFromScrap', 'NewTimeBase', 'NewUserData',
    'NewUserDataFromHandle', 'OpenMovieFile', 'PasteHandleIntoMovie',
    'QTDismissStandardParameterDialog', 'QTGetMIMETypeInfo',
    'QTIsStandardParameterDialogEvent', 'QTNewAlias',
    'QTRegisterAccessKey', 'QTStandardParameterDialogDoAction',
    'QTTextToNativeText', 'QTUnregisterAccessKey', 'RemoveMovieResource',
    'RemoveSoundDescriptionExtension', 'SpriteMediaCountImages',
    'SpriteMediaCountSprites', 'SpriteMediaDisposeSprite',
    'SpriteMediaGetActionVariable',
    'SpriteMediaGetActionVariableAsString',
    'SpriteMediaGetDisplayedSampleNumber', 'SpriteMediaGetImageName',
    'SpriteMediaGetIndImageDescription', 'SpriteMediaGetProperty',
    'SpriteMediaGetSpriteName', 'SpriteMediaGetSpriteProperty',
    'SpriteMediaHitTestAllSprites', 'SpriteMediaHitTestOneSprite',
    'SpriteMediaHitTestSprites', 'SpriteMediaSetActionVariable',
    'SpriteMediaSetActionVariableToString', 'SpriteMediaSetProperty',
    'SpriteMediaSetSpriteProperty', 'SpriteMediaSpriteIDToIndex',
    'SpriteMediaSpriteIndexToID', 'SubtractTime',
    'TextMediaAddHiliteSample', 'TextMediaAddTESample',
    'TextMediaAddTextSample', 'TextMediaDrawRaw', 'TextMediaFindNextText',
    'TextMediaGetTextProperty', 'TextMediaHiliteTextSample',
    'TextMediaRawIdle', 'TextMediaRawSetup', 'TextMediaSetTextProperty',
    'TextMediaSetTextSampleData', 'TimeBase', 'TimeBaseType', 'Track',
    'TrackTimeToMediaTime', 'TrackType', 'UserData', 'UserDataType',
    'VideoMediaGetCodecParameter', 'VideoMediaGetStallCount',
    'VideoMediaGetStatistics', 'VideoMediaResetStatistics',
    'VideoMediaSetCodecParameter', '__builtins__', '__doc__', '__file__',
    '__name__']

    ~Sean

    On Apr 18, 10:16 am, Simon Cassels <> wrote:
    > did u ever find anything out about this ?
    >
    > if so can you help me with some leads i am trying to figure an action
    > that can convert image files to quicktime automatically.
    >
    > cheers
    > simon

    , Apr 18, 2007