    Thanks in advance.

    --
    K_

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFyYWtp?=, Jun 24, 2005

  2. There are any number of ways of doing it, using both or either server and/or
    client. On the client, you can use JavaScript to zoom in and out, depending
    upon the other requirements, which you have not specified. For example, when
    you zoom in, do you want the total picture size to increase, or do you
    simply want to display a section of the zoomed-in picture in the same sized
    area? Also, is this some type of, for example, mapping application, in which
    you begin with a subset of a much larger set of image data, and only want to
    begin with a piece of it? How large is the image on the server? What I mean
    is, are you starting with a very arge, very detailed (for example a JPG
    phtoto) image on the server, and want to initially make it smaller and
    compress it to display in the browser, and then allow the user to zoom in,
    requesting the same picture from the server, but larger and less compressed?
    And what about zooming out?

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer