Image spreading out

Lee David

I am using javascript to swap images when the mouse is over a "button"
image. I created these with Fireworks and when I look at them in window
explorer I see they all (all three "states") are relatively the same size
within 1-2 pixels. This is confirmed by checking the properties with the
mouse over them.

Yet when I "hover", I get a wide image and not the one I expected. I used
Visual Interdev to build the site and checked their additional storage area
(_vti_cnt) and replaced the images here and the higher directory using FTP
as VI seems to consider what you do as a suggestion that doesn't have to be
followed.

Any ideas on how to force the images to be the size I set in Fireworks?

The site is www.mokenamartialarts.com. As we have a demo tomorrow, I'd like
to get this cleaned up before then as many people might visit the page after
it.

TIA, Lee

RobB

Lee said:
[...]

Just from a quick look, it appears as if you left out a directory in
your rollover script:

document['home'].src = "../images/Homemenu.gif";

....should be

document['home'].src = "../images/menu/Homemenu.gif";

Similarly,

document['yellow'].src = "../images/Yellow.gif";

....should be

document['yellow'].src = "../images/belts/Yellow.gif";

It's really inefficient to gang-roll images like that, so I'd suggest -
when you have more time - working in a simpler rollover routine.
Millions around, some even using pure CSS, no JavaScript.