    thumbnails, then a window to enlarge the pic.

    Many Thanks!!!!

    Rudy

    =?Utf-8?B?UnVkeQ==?=, May 26, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UnVkeQ==?=

    Scott M. Guest

    It's just a link to a JavaScript that uses window.open() and passes the name
    of a larger version of the first image. Not a .NET thing.

    Scott M., May 26, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UnVkeQ==?=

    Brock Allen Guest

    Here's an example that returns thumbnails from a handler. All you'd need
    to do is make the <a> element add a target=_new or _blank to popup a new
    window.

    http://staff.develop.com/ballen/blog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=2d8b430b-8361-416d-9df8-9aff48bf2481

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor

    Brock Allen, May 27, 2005
  4. Hi Brock!

    I'm undestand the A ref thing. But I'm pulling my images from SQL likes so.

    <asp:Image id=Image1 runat="server" Height="194px" ImageAlign="Middle"
    src='<%# Container.DataItem ("filePath") %>'

    So I would I put that in my <a href> line of code?

    Thanks!

    Rudy

    =?Utf-8?B?UnVkeQ==?=, May 29, 2005
  5. Then Rudy try changing to Hyperlink or use Href to get the POPUP stuff
    as Scott adviced.
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, May 29, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?UnVkeQ==?=

    Brock Allen Guest

    > So I would I put that in my <a href> line of code?

    The <a> in my sample code was simply to let the user click to see the full
    sized image. Since your <asp:Image> is already showing the full sized image,
    then I'd imagine you'd not need the <a>.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, May 30, 2005