    Is posible? Anybody help-me? I would like an example

    I'm brazilian, sorry my english.
    Cézar
    CezarAntonio, Dec 15, 2007

  2. CezarAntonio wrote:
    >I'm need put one label up one image in J2SE.
    >Is posible?

    Use a javax.swing.JLabel

    >..Anybody help-me? I would like an example

    I would like a pony. Why don't you try it yourself,
    read the Java Tutuorial, and if you have any problems,
    ask on com.lang.java.help (not comp.lang.java.programmer)?

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.physci.org/

    Andrew Thompson, Dec 16, 2007

  3. CezarAntonio

    CezarAntonio Guest

    I think that I did not explain correctly, and my problem excessively
    seemed to be simple.
    The components that I needed (jLayeredPane1,MatteBorder,GroupLayout)
    not exists in J2SE 5.0.

    Of any form, thank's for your biggest help.

    Cézar
    CezarAntonio, Jan 4, 2008
  4. CezarAntonio wrote:
    >I think that I did not explain correctly, and my problem excessively
    >seemed to be simple.

    Putting an image in a label? That is what I was
    explainign, and yes, it is simple.

    >The components that I needed (jLayeredPane1,MatteBorder,GroupLayout)
    >not exists in J2SE 5.0.

    There is no class named jLayeredPane1, though JLayeredPane
    was in Java 1.4, as was MatteBorder. Change the GroupLayout
    (introduced in 1.6) for a different layout and the code should be
    OK to compile in 1.5.

    >Of any form, thank's for your biggest help.

    My 'biggest' help is expensive. Here I offer 'usenet help',
    which requires a lot of effort from you.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.physci.org/

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 5, 2008