ImageButton and Firefox problem. What is wrong?

Shapper

Hello,

I have an ASP:Image and an ASP:ImageButton where I set Width=100.

Asp:ImageButton is resized in Internet Explorer but not in Firefox.

Asp:Image is resized both in Internet Explorer and Firefox.

What is wrong here?

Basically I need to have an image with width=100 which when pressed runs
a function Change_Photo in my aspx.vb page:

Public Sub Change_Photo()
End Sub

How can I solve this?

Thank You,
Miguel

Craig Deelsnyder

Shapper said:
Hello,

I have an ASP:Image and an ASP:ImageButton where I set Width=100.

Asp:ImageButton is resized in Internet Explorer but not in Firefox.

Asp:Image is resized both in Internet Explorer and Firefox.

What is wrong here?

Basically I need to have an image with width=100 which when pressed runs
a function Change_Photo in my aspx.vb page:

Public Sub Change_Photo()
End Sub

How can I solve this?

Thank You,
Miguel

Seems to work for me; both resize properly:

<asp:ImageButton id="ib" runat="server" CssClass="ib"
OnCommand="Change_Photo" ImageUrl="images/test.jpg"
commandname="image01_url" Width="100"></asp:ImageButton>

Shapper

Hi,

Thanks Craig. It works fine now.