    How can I remove link so that it is not clickable when on that page?

    Thank you in advance.

    Shailesh

    Shailesh Patel, Sep 28, 2007

  2. ImageButtons have a property called Enabled. The Boolean False will "disable"
    the button and you won't be able to click on it. Another useful tactic is
    to style it as well to "gray" it out.

    Style="filter: alpha(opacity=25);" provides a neat little washout of most
    images when disabling them.

    HTH.

    -dl

    --