ImageButton Column in DataGrid

Ron

I'm trying to add an ImageButton Column into my datagrid,
but the Property Designer only allows for plain buttons
and link buttons. Is there a way to use image buttons,so
this button matches the rest of the theme of my site?

Thanks!

Ron

How do I find the ItemDataBound event? Forgive me, I'm new
to this and didn't write the code.

I understand what you're saying, but I'm not sure how to
implement it. The other thing I'm unclear about is you
mention the cell with the button. There could be an
unlimited number of cells with buttons, since every cell
in the column will have a button.