ImageButton instantiated need to access imageUrl from the frontend code

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by dphizler@gmail.com, Nov 1, 2012.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    I'm not every knowledgeable about ASP.Net so if I'm at the wrong place, let me know.

    I need to find out how to do the following:

    I have this in my behind code in a dll:
    ImageButton hlImageLink = e.Item.FindControl("hlImageLink") as ImageButton;

    So I can't modify that.

    But I need to access that hlImageLink.imageUrl in the frontend code.

    A bit like this:
    <asp:Image ID="hlImageLink" CssClass="scale-up" runat="server" />

    All I want is to display the image but I can't modify the object type in the behind code

    Any ideas?
    , Nov 1, 2012