Imagebuttons are not responding often

Nedu N

Hi,
I have one got image button which will make calendar control visible for
date selection, the problem that face is very often i am not getting the
click event responding (meaning that i am not getting calendar control
displayed)...

I used to try with some displays (Response.write) inside the
imagebutton_click procedure then i am making it to work...i have got
EnableViewState set to false for both calnedar and imagebutton. The same
problem i am facing with calendar control also sometimes. After 3-4 time
tires with Response.write then i am able to make them work..

I am not sure what is the problem and do i need to set some other property?

Nedu