ImageField and BoundField columns in a gridview control:

Guest

Hi all, I am trying to manage two things on ASP .NET 2.0 with Venus, and I really don’t know how to do it

In the gridview you have a ImageField column (with a resized image) which reacts like that: When you click on the image, you will have the same image (not resized one) in a _blank page.
Second thing is quite the same, I have an image pointing on the ID of a table in SQL server and I want that when we click on the image, a popup appears and we can validate our choice into the popup
E.

user clicks on the voting image
a popup appears and the user has to say if he agrees to confirm his vote or not
A query is sent to the SQL server and the popup disappears.

If you know how to manage this or if you know where I could find some help around it, could you please point me out

Thanks in advanc

Benjami