ImageList Errors - Exceptions and...need HELP

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Herr Lucifer, Jun 21, 2004.

  1. Herr Lucifer

    Herr Lucifer Guest

    Greetings all .Net guys out there:

    As you might know, VB.NET 2003 has a bug with image list,
    It pops up the following message when I run my application and it reads as :

    An unhandled exception of type 'System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException' occurred in mscorlib.dll
    Additional information: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

    Then it highlights the following line in my application code:
    Me.ImageList1.ImageStream = CType(resources.GetObject("ImageList1.ImageStream"), System.Windows.Forms.ImageListStreamer)

    Also, the value of "Me.ImageList1.ImageStream" is "Nothing"!

    I have looked up some ms sites for this, but couldn't really solve it.

    Love to use imagelist at least for ONE time in VB.NET

    Thanks for your help

    ---

    OS = WinXP Pro

    VS.Net 2003